Is there a higher level of support that I can connect with?

Hello all,

I am not able to solve a problem by engaging the Airbnb support team. I keep receiving the wrong answer and my problem persists (specifically: I have a seasonal stay set at a minimum of 6 nights but guests are able to book for lesser nights). 

7 Replies 7
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Gianni250  I haven't had to contact support for quite awhile, and I understand that it has really fallen off a cliff lately.

In the past, when I get answers which don't address my issue and which the CS rep doesn't seem to understand, I have replied like "Hi, Xx, Thank you for your response, and I appreciate that you are trying to help, but the answers you have given indicate that you aren't understanding what my issue is. Could you kindly pass my issue on to a supervisor, who may better understand the problem and how to solve it? 

Thanks for your attention."

Lots of politeness, and a direct request to have it escalated has worked for me. YMMV.

Also, contacting Airbnb through their Twitter account is said to yield the best results, and phoning seems to be the worst way.

Thanks, Sarah, for your kind suggetsion!

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Gianni250 Do your settings show a 6-night minimum? Your calendar is showing a 4-night min.

that's the problem 🙂

Apparently, somebody is working on it for 6 days now...

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Gianni250 

How did you setup the seasonal stay ?:

- As a requirement in the availabiltiy settings

- As a ruleset (with "professional tools"), applied to the specific dates

Did you test the setting on your listing ?

Yes, all tested.

Went through the setting with bnb support team. Not using pro tools for this purpose...

I'll keep trying.

Thanks!

@Gianni250 I think if you were using professional hosting tools it would be extremely simple to set your minimum over your high season.