Is there a way to change prices at one time instead of changing every single day on the calendar?

Rosalind41
Level 8
Abbeville, SC

Is there a way to change prices at one time instead of changing every single day on the calendar?

Thank you !

5 Replies 5
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

Click on the first date you want to change then hold down the shift key and click on the last day you want to change. It will highlight all the days you want to change at once and you can adjust the price.  

Thanks Letti!

Josh366
Level 2
Calbayog City, Philippines

Hi. I am a new host. May I ask how to change details of my place because I mentioned its three rooms instead of one, What I meant was one room for a day's price. 🙂 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Josh366  "One room for a day's price"- what is that supposed to mean? Can you claify what you are trying to do? If you have 3 rooms to rent out, you can't put them all in one listing, unless you want to rent all 3 together to one set of guests. if you want to rent them separately, you have to have separate listings, one for  each room.

And how you change details in your listing is to go to "Listing" and then Edit.

James1772
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

HI if i manage to get my five midweek nights all priced the same  by pressing down on the first day. How can i then set that as a recurring fee for all future midweeks? Thanks