Is there a way to turn off the price tips?

Lisa-and-Kurt0
Level 2
Marrowstone, WA

Is there a way to turn off the price tips?

I find the price tips annoying, and highly off the mark as far as pricing goes. We have been booked to capacity with our chosen rates (which are much higher, btw, than what the price tips keep suggesting) and yet everytime I go into the calendar it is trying to talk me into changing to a lower price. Since I have no interest in this "feature", is there any way to turn it off?

24 Replies 24
Luke34
Level 1
Hawthorn, Australia

I second that, continually having to hide or be interrupted by price tips is extremely annoying. Please Airbnb give us the option to turn tips off!

Koming0
Level 1
Ubud, Indonesia

Yes I also feel duped into setting these price tips to make my prices low. It said i could easily turn them off. Thats not true. Ive been searching my entire pricing area and there is no option i can find to turn off price tips. Anyone know how?

That true i already tried to find how can i turn of the price tips. i need help.

Trang10
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

you just go to smart price then nyou change minimum price and maximum price then save its will change 

I ttoo turned the price tips on and cannot turn them off. Does any one knoe how to turn them off

David561
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Yes I totally agree as well - they also have no idea of what is happening in my area - please give us the option to turn this annoying 'feature' off.

In fact I donot want any tips or suggestions as to runnning my business as my bookings are just how I want them.

Thank you,

David

I also don't know how to turn off the price tips and it very inaccurate pricing for my listings location and dates. I had a guest try and book and it showed the price tip amount so I had to decline her request.

Jacob88
Level 1
Canterbury, United Kingdom

Its really annoying having pricing tips there. A useless add on for me I wish I had not clicked on it now cant get it off. Help us Airbnb!

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Are we talking price tips or smart  pricing ?

Darcie3
Level 1
Sherwood, OR

DId anyone figure out how to turn off price tips?  I inadvertantly click on it.  It said "don't worry, you can easy turn it off by clicking here".  I tried to click "here" but the page would just time out.  Now, if you look at my calendar, all dates are showing at a ridiculously low price.  I can't seem to override it.  It auto approved a stay at this reduced rate, which I had to cancel.  I'm extremely frustrated.

@Darcie3This is just a quick fix it will stop ridiculously low prices from taking over your account.  Go to pricing, choose smart pricing, set the MIN. at the amount you want to charge and the MAX. at at least one dollar more than the MIN price.  Refresh the page and check that your prices have taken.

Note: cancelling a guest on Airbnb comes with myriad penalties including hefty fines, blocked dates. Also beware the Airbnb message asking you to cancel a guest, you will be penalized if you say yes (fine print!) -  do not do it instead call Airbnb and get them or the guest to cancel. (Instant Book has some different rules -  always read very closely before you click anything)

@Lynn161  This a a host forum, Airbnb do not monitor it or answer any questions best to Twitter, FB or contact Airbnb for things host don't have an answer for.  I would love to turn the tips off too!

Trang10
Level 2

you just go to smart price then you change  minimum price and maximum price and save ,then its will be change the price

Trang10
Level 2

You just go to smart price then set minimum price and maximum price and save ,then  price will be change .im the host and its happened to me also,then  I need a half day to find out that way

Lynn161
Level 1
Kaikoura, New Zealand

Hello AirBnb, Is anyone home?

People have been asking this question for over a year now!  I googled this too, and still no answer? You're not looking too cool!

Please!!!!!!????????????