Is there any host who would like to review me

Calida2
Level 2
Farmington, NM

Is there any host who would like to review me

I have been listed for almost two weeks. I think a review would help so i can catch my first guest. Any takers?

7 Replies 7
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Calida2  No one can leave a review without booking. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Calida2  With all due respect, you likely haven't gotten any bookings because your photos are, quite frankly, terrible. You have only 8 photos in total- most of them show only artwork, and one shows what looks like a scrappy dirt laneway with a chainlink fence. You have no photos of the bedrooms you are trying to get booked, the bathroom photo has clutter on every surface. No photos of the livingroom or kitchen, or any outdoor seating areas, if those are shared spaces, nothing to attract guests at all. Your listing heading is all about Luxury, but the photos are the exact opposite. 

I suggest you snooze your listing until you can get a friend who is good at staging and photography to help you out, or hire a pro photographer.

Many guests will book a new place with no reviews, but no one will book a place with photos like yours.

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Like @Sarah977 says, @Calida2, you'd be better to snooze your listing and re-evalute your listing. People often want a clean place to stay in, not an experience.

Alon1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Gordon0 

re 'not an experience'.

Maybe a novel solution under Oppportunities: 

'Experience Host: A new way to host'

Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

@Calida2 

Listing description - ''Big back yard with a beautiful view of the La Plata mountains'' - Picture 8 'Pigeon on fence near weed patch'

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Excellent input from 3 experienced hosts @Calida2 

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Yes to all of the above 

also @Calida2 please consider the difference in cleaning after, laundry, energy consumption, etc between one guest and five. Are you sure you want the price to be the same regardless?! Ultimately this is your decision but something definitely worth considering! Good luck 🙂