Is there any other Jobs Opportunity with Airbnb for the Super Hosts ?

Belsy1
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Is there any other Jobs Opportunity with Airbnb for the Super Hosts ?

Hello Every one ! I am very happy to be here with you all, I have 7 listings and the reason I Start with the 1st one was , because my the father of my Son purchase a home on Rosarito Beach and for the motgage payment was $3000 Dls....he only could make 3 payments...after that he loose his Import & Export Job.

So I joing Airbnb on January 2018 and I fell in love with this app , Since give me the flexibility to work from my home or any place in the world, I love to travel and make a Happy guest from the confort of my Smart phone...

I love what I Do because give me the time to take care my 9 years old son and make him part of my team.

I Work on Guadalajara , Jal. Mexico, Rosarito B.C. Mex, San Diego CA USA, and I have only 1 timeshare in Orlando Florita...

If any one need some help , please let me know...I Will be very happy to help you.

Greetings

Belsy Beltran

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Belsy1 

Airbnb advertises any jobs it has on its corporate site. You don't need to be a host to work for Airbnb. Anyone can apply but obviously experience of their brand helps. 

Belsy1
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Thank you very much Helen !

I will see what else can I do at Airbnb...

I really love it.

I would love to learn more about how can I have 5 Stars ....I only 4.80 Stars....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I just want to do my best.

Screenshot_20211009-212821_Airbnb.jpg