Issue with a guest

Shawn34
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

Issue with a guest

I have shared my home over 20 times without less than A5 star review or an issue at all. This week I had a mother book on behalf of her daughter her granddaughter another female adult. I have been in communication with them for the entire before and during period today is day two and the daughter is now telling me that my house is not clean that she spent an hour cleaning my kitchen and that there was hair in the bathtub! She also told me that my dishwasher and garbage disposal didn't work. ( which was a power issue -I called my maintenance who resolved the issue within an hour) . 

I am worried because I hand clean everything between each guest and I don't want any problems or any bad reviews. I wish if it was dirty when she arrived that she would have let me know but instead she just asked me for the Wi-Fi code. What do I do? I'm afraid that I will get a bad review and I can tell that she is not happy.

1 Reply 1
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Well, first - Airbnb does not allow third-party bookings, so you probably shouldn't have accepted the reservation to begin with.  The only thing you can do now is make sure your guests are happy and to solve any problems they may have. 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/427/can-i-book-on-behalf-of-a-friend-or-family-member