Issues Editing My Email Address

Ashley935
Level 2
Natrona Heights, PA

Issues Editing My Email Address

Hi, my name is Ashley and I'm a superhost on Airbnb. I was wondering if anyone knew how to edit their email address associated with their airbnb profile when the email associated with the account has been deactivated and is not accessible. I had created my Airbnb account with Facebook, not realizing Airbnb used my old email associated with my Facebook. I had subsequently deleted/deactivated that old email from AOL. Since I used Facebook to create my account I never actually came up with a password, I don't know or have a password. When I click "forgot password" I'm prompted with a send link message to my old email account, the one I can no longer access. Not sure if anyone has been in this same situation or if they know who to contact in order to edit/change this account information. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Ashley935
2 Replies 2
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Ashley935 I think you will need to call Airbnb for help with this. Good luck.

United States and Canada

+1-415-800-5959
+1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)

I started as a host today, but it automatically signed into my personal email from my personal trips. But it did not allow me to put in my business email. We try to keep this separate. How do you update you profile name, email, and number for your listing? Don't want to add my financials until it is correct. Don't want to confuse the CPA.