It is not possible to book this property. Please contact Airbnb Support.

Luke51
Level 1
Marsaskala, Malta

Anyone from AIRBNB can give me some support ?? I have been requesting support from the support centre for 3 months now with no response whatsoever. 

I cannot book any place it's giving me 

or sometimes that I'm not verified, but after I checked my profile it seems that I have everything verified. 
43 Replies 43
Jazmine1
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

I'm having the issue and I'm pissed. This has been going on for about a year & a half. I've emailed them multiple times. No answer. I JUST got an email back because I emailed them again saying I never got a response. The email said:

Arielle, Nov 28, 00:15 CST:
Hi Jazmine,

Thank you for keeping in touch about your inquiry. We appreciate the time you’ve taken to share your concerns with our team and wanted to make certain that we got back to you. After a thorough review of your case, we regret to inform you that we will be upholding this as our final decision.

Now that we have reviewed all facts provided and arrived at a decision, as of 28 November 2017, we consider your case closed, and we will disengage from further discussion on this topic.

We're always working to improve our products and policies, and we encourage you to submit your feedback in direct reply to this email. Even when we're unable to accommodate all requests, we take your feedback to heart.

Respectfully,

Arielle
www.airbnb.com/help

"They gave me such a stupid answer. I even made another account to see if I can book, same **bleep**ing problem. 

I have the same issue. It's happened twice this year. The first time they fixed it within a couple weeks. Now it has happened again and I cannot get any support from them. This time it happened while I was actually staying at an airbnb. There are no issues or disputes or anything else that would explain this lockout. I have been unable to book travel or leave reviews for 2 months. I have called and been told it was "technical difficulties" and someone would be contacting me. They didn't. I have written in to Support several times. Each time they simply close the case and don't respond. I have emailed the CEO directly and was ignored. I have reported it to the BBB and airbnb's response to my complaint was "a representative will be reaching out to you." They didn't. I have been a customer for 6 years and have stayed at 40 properties and never once received a negative review. I don't know what happened to airbnb recently but their service is awful and they truly don't seem to care at all. It's shameful that they do this to their customers. If you're looking for help on this issue, you probably won't get it. I'll be booking all my travel with their competitors as I am left with no choice.

I totally agree!  I have NOT been able to use my account since Dec 2017, and all I get when I call is lip service.  There must be some NON existent IT dept.  I am DONE referring people to Airbnb and will NOW start using VRBO myself.  

It's really sad because before this happened, ALL of my experiences with Airbnb had been easy and positive, I have referred hundreds of people to Airbnb and have over 50 reviews.  

Airbnb no longer cares and it appears they have put profit over people.  

I have the exact same issues while all information came up as verified. 
Has anyone got it figured out? 

Takeshi9
Level 2
Yawata, Japan

Hi, I came across this thread when I was facing a same issue. I have contacted Airbnb Japan twice.

First phone call, they told me that the customer experience group with bring this issue to the developing team and wait for the email from developing team.

It has been more than a month, most of the booking I put on my favorite list has all been booked, while I am waiting for the email from developing team. I couldn't wait for the email, so I called the same phone number today.

On the second phone call, they told me that my issue have been brought up to the developing team, but they will make sure to fix it as soon as possible.

The quality of customer support has dropped severely compare to the first time I used back in 2014. This company really needs to improve with tech issues and better customer experience. 

I’ve reduced my bookings through Airbnb in last 12 months due to these problems with bookings. Using more hotel bookings now. 

i really wonder if Airbnb people read these complaints so they can see why business is slipping away from them....

Vince they don't care.

hopeless clowns franklly

Ann-Louise1
Level 2
Brighton, Australia

I have the same problem!!  Im leaving in 2 weeks to go to Japan and acnnot book and no one from air bnb is contacting me!

I have booked many times before on airbnb but this time it's just not letting me book.

I am verfied too!

what a pain...so frustrating. No one wants to help when i call them. I am constatntly told that  the case is 'being excalated to the technical department' (yawn) - code for tell someone who cares....:( 

Was it fixed for anybody ever?

G51
Level 1
Grenoble, France

Now it is me. Same problem, AirBnB closed immediately messages I reported to them. No reason given, no explanation why.  

It is bad, because have now to search for a last minute option.

Staff member on the phone was not helpful, kept repating her unhelpful sentences, kept blocking. 

Said it had something to with an email, I had not replied to, but that was not true. Also complete different issue in the email.

Thank you Airbnb.

The message ( It is not possible to book this property) basically means that AirBnb have blocked or banned you for what ever reason.

You can write to their non existent customer service, but don't expect to get any reasonable response.

Jose908
Level 1
Orlando, FL

I'm having same issue, even after being verified, I was able to speak with support agent, but they only told me to wait for a call that  team is working on it.

Message states.

Let’s try that again
Melissa945
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This happened to me today. Can someone help me?