It is not possible to book this property. Please contact Airbnb Support.

Luke51
Level 1
Marsaskala, Malta

Anyone from AIRBNB can give me some support ?? I have been requesting support from the support centre for 3 months now with no response whatsoever. 

I cannot book any place it's giving me 

or sometimes that I'm not verified, but after I checked my profile it seems that I have everything verified. 
43 Replies 43
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Luke51  I don't know how you have been trying to contact Air BNB but here is a link to a community guide about contacting Air BNB.  I tried to look at your profile and was not able to so there much be a big problem that Air BNB should address.

@Linda108 

I have been using https://www.airbnb.com.mt/help/contact_us. 

We’re currently working on your case, and a member of our team will follow up with you soon. Thank you in advance for your continued patience.

• Airbnb Customer Service - Updated 2 months ago

Just found out it was 2 months ago not 3 

@Luke51   Airbnb Twitter (some say FB as well)  by far the best way to get an almost immediate response, as per hosts experience to date,  to address and resolve a problem, rather than a "we are on it"  email response,  it's worth setting up a twitter account just for that.

Go-Eun0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Luke, was this resolved at all? If so, could you please let me know how? 

I've been having the same issue ever sicne i've joined but have managed by tagging along to my friends' bookings, but am now going to a trip where I need to make the bookings myself. And Airbnb Support is proving to be a ball ache and a half. Apologies for my French, I am just beyond frustrated! 

I am having the exact same issue and have called multiple times and have been getting this message for over a year now! 

I'm also having this same, exact issue now. I just posted a message on community board about this....I can't book anything in London. Was anyone able to solve it? 

I've been having this issue for a year and a half it's really pissing me off. I've emailed them multiple times and never got a response back. I emailed them again a few weeks ago, didn't get anything until I emailed back saying I never got a response. They emailed me last night with a stupid response which said: 

Arielle, Nov 28, 00:15 CST:
Hi Jazmine,

Thank you for keeping in touch about your inquiry. We appreciate the time you’ve taken to share your concerns with our team and wanted to make certain that we got back to you. After a thorough review of your case, we regret to inform you that we will be upholding this as our final decision.

Now that we have reviewed all facts provided and arrived at a decision, as of 28 November 2017, we consider your case closed, and we will disengage from further discussion on this topic.

We're always working to improve our products and policies, and we encourage you to submit your feedback in direct reply to this email. Even when we're unable to accommodate all requests, we take your feedback to heart.

Respectfully,

Arielle
www.airbnb.com/help

Same problem. Can't book anything, always getting this error.

I am experiencing this same issue. I had it last night and I am having it today. I need to book a property in SF this week and this message is popping up on every single booking I try. I thought it was the host, but now I see it's every host in various neighborhoods.

I tried from my laptop (Mac), ipad, and iphone - all with the same error message. Very frustrating!!!

Go-Eun0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Unfortunately there is no quick fix to this particular issue. You have to contact them via their question form. 

They had made it basically impossible to contact anyone directly that is anything outside of their standard FAQs. That's why I didn't bother for first two years. Earlier this year, I couldn't avoid it any more and had to bite through the inane drop downs. 

However, it seems that this seems to be an semi-straightforward way to get a human to look into your case for you - http://all-about-airbnb.com/post/142351825041/how-to-contact-airbnb-customer-support-via-email 

Good luck to you and may none of your devices get damaged due to airbnb's ineptitude. 

Same problem here. 3 months and no resolution. Air BnB you want my business or not!?

Florencia0
Level 6
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hi Everyone!

I'm a host and I  find extremely weird to have two weeks of entire availability since tomorrow in what here is HIGH SEASON!
Being hosting for almost 6 years, I decided to call tech support to check if everything was ok with my account. I was able to find my listing on the search page but I was wondering if people might have problems trying to finish their reservation with me.

I know that there is a lot of competition out there, but there was a lot last year and no problems. Besides August is high season here.  Well, now that I found this post, I'm thinking once again that this might be due to a technical problem in the guest's end. I have also talked to another guest who finally book through another website because Airbnb was showing him a message that said "the dates you selected are not available" when they indeed were available.

A question for the ones who experience this issue .. Did this message popup for every listing you tried to book, or did you eventually sorted it out with another listing that didn't present this problem?

I finally got a message from Airbnb that I had to reset my account, new password, etc... I guess Airbnb got hacked or having tech issues with a lot of customers. I got action by going to Airbnb Help on twitter. It might be worth a try if you're not getting what u need now.

Halil-Ibrahim0
Level 2
Istanbul, Turkey

How can i book? It always says "it is not possible to book this property" What's wrong?