It's been 8 days and we haven't gotten a prompt to review, nor has the guest. Help!

It's been 8 days and we haven't gotten a prompt to review, nor has the guest. Help!

My guests left 8 days ago and I've not been prompted to leave a review for them, nor have they. There's nothing showing up in reviews, dashboard or anywhere else. Help! We are new and need to build good reviews to keep things going. 

16 Replies 16
Nari0
Level 2
Seoul, South Korea

Hi!
Try to tweet them: airbnbhelp
I had the same problem, and someone here suggested to tweet tham and it worked! They resend you and your guest a notification about writing a review after you let them know the booking confirmation code.
Kim-and-Jen0
Level 10
Oslo, Norway

Have you wrote a review back? Usually airbnb gives time up to 14 days from the day they check out to write the review. And you have to write one too before it appears on both page. Some guests just dont write review. Good luck.

YES i wrote my reviews for our last two guests a couple of weeks ago - and still nothing.

Hi - I have the same problem, no review propmt after 6 days, did tweeting work?  I've avoided twitter until now, but might have to sign up!

Sue70
Level 2
Coral Cove, Australia

I sent tweet to @airbnbhelp and problem was resolved in 30 minutes.

Christine1
Level 10
Glenbrook, Australia

@Kristen-and-Dave0, You can send an email to your guest, they may have received an Airbnb prompt, and that might help. Or send a request to AirBnb via "report a problem"  and let  AirBnb know. Also check your dashboard to see if a notification is sitting there anyway. look under reviews on your site, you may see an active link that will allow you to write a review.

Hope this helps too....# : ) 

Regards, Christine

I have the same issue. My guest from a week ago wants to leave feedback but has had no prompt. 

We are new to this as well and believe feedback is important. 

James & Christine.

I contacted via Twitter and got an almost instant response. But they weren't able to reset the feedback prompt that I know of, although they said they tried. Maybe you'll have better luck. I did get a prompt for my most recent guest, but yes, very frustrating. 

Hi I am experiencing the sme problem let me know if you get an answer

I am having the same problems. Have written to my guests for a prompt but they have the same problem. they simply   Can't leave a review and nor can I. Very very annoying. somebody please help ! 

I sent tweet to @airbnbhelp and problems were resolved in 30 minutes.

Mike103
Level 1
Jervis Bay Territory, Australia

We have been with Air bnb for years and are now experiencing the same problem. Help!

Same here. We not have 'two' guests who are waiting on review prompts. What is going on?

I contacted Airbnb about the problem a couple of days back and have had not reponse. Hoping they'll take notice of us?? HELP!!!

Fiona57
Level 2
Coonabarabran, Australia

Yes, I have the same problem. I am new to Airbnb and i received a prompt for my first guest but not the next 2.  I want to establish a good name, don't know how to review a guest without prompting?