Jacksonville Host Meeting Groups?

Kimberly180
Level 3
Jacksonville, FL

Jacksonville Host Meeting Groups?

Are there any host meetings in the Jacksonville, FL area?

13 Replies 13
Einar-And-Jesse0
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

No, not that am aware of! Let’s start one!  I have lots of info I would love to share as would love to meet with other hosts that open to sharing ideas and experiences! 

Jessica **

I am rather new, started in Nov. All months up to now have been busy. Does it die off in the summer? I just have a private room and bathroom

Hello,

I know this post is old but did you ever start a group? I would like to join, if u did

Reena3
Level 2
Jacksonville, FL

I am very keen to start a Jacksonville area group ... would love to host the first meeting and share experience and discuss how we may work together to help each other be more successful collectively. 

Let me me know if you are keen to start and join the group 

Let me know if you started a group- would like to join. 

Kimberly180
Level 3
Jacksonville, FL

We would be interested in joining the group. Please keep me posted!!

Deborah367
Level 2
Jacksonville, FL

Yes, in Springfield.   We are the Springfield air bnb ers on FB. Next meeting is end July.  Hope you can join us.

Super, I was just about to message folks and do this very same thing. Ill look you up on FB. Thanks

Teresita16
Level 1
Miami, FL

Hello guys can you recommend me a photographer to take quality picture of my property

John2482
Level 2
Pennsylvania, United States

Hello,

I have a pretty busy jax Beach retal and I would like to organize/join a local group.  My contact details are 610-246-2718.  or jrodden@verizon.net.

Hope to hear from other hosts soo!

Thanks,

John

Marie6240
Level 2
Jacksonville, FL

Hello Hosts I am new to this and would welcome helpful suggestions 

Sarah3605
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

I'm interested in finding a cohost in Jacksonville. Any groups or sites for this? 

Hey! We’re you able to find a cohost? I’m in Jacksonville, and would like to learn more about what your looking for.