Just published my 1st home, but don't see my listing on the map?

Just published my 1st home, but don't see my listing on the map?

I've tried adjusting the filters to be just right, and still can't see my home on the map.  Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

14 Replies 14
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Robert265 How long ago did you publish your listing?  It takes a few hours for Airbnb's system to update for search results. 

Hi,

My listing says it's published and can be found when I am logged in and "search for my listing", however when checking from another computer I cannot find the listing at all when searching for Beaver Creek using the dates I have open.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

@Jared17 You need to allow 24 - 36 hours for new listings to be updated in Airbnb's listing database.  After that, do a search. 🙂

Colleen32
Level 4
Kingston, TN

Open the Airbnb app on your smart phone to confirm your listing. 

Bogdan2
Level 1
Belgrade, Serbia

I have the similar problem. The only thing is that when I lick on "list my apartament" it strarts to browse and never ends. Can anyone help me?

Atjie0
Level 2
Dullstroom, South Africa

I tried my utmost to get a 2nd listing published.  It turns forever..going nowhere slowly.  I am about to give up! It is 100% completed and ready.

Gwendolene0
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

hi i have had the same problem.. it says ready for publishing..so you have to click on there...well it has been turning for like 2 hours and just says "wait one moment". I then checked on my cell phone if my listing was published..it says not completed..???. never had problems with the first listing...

Blanche5
Level 1
New York, NY

I am having the same problem.....been listed for a week and still doesnt show up.....ANYONE???

Ginnie2
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

With my second listing the same thing has happened to me.

It said I'd completed all information and was ready to list, but I have been trying to load it to the website for hours but it just keeps spinning round and round.... very frustrating!

@Blanche5 I found your listing in search, but only after I added Breakfast as an amenity.  Hopefully all the clicks I made on your listing will improve your search results!

Alex300
Level 1
Bath, United Kingdom

I'm having the same problem, did anyone find a solution please?

Bobbi8
Level 2
Lake Arrowhead, CA

Hi All, 

I have just joined the community center with this same question. Has anyone had a resolution?

My property is a little different...I have been getting bookings but when I look at the Airbnb site (without being logged in), I don't see my house listed on the the map until I pan out a bit, then it will populate into the listings.  However I notice the location is in another province (Costa Rica) and can't change on the site. It's saying I have to deactivate and edit, then reactivate it. Is anyone else here having that problem?

Or should I start my own thread?

Thanks for any input.

Bobbi

Rachel226
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

I've been hosting for several years. I always get booked up completely for March for the baseball spring training out here. I'm lower than competitors. I have good reviews. Not sure why my house doesn't appear when I do a search for Litchfield Park, AZ (Spring Training House With Cats)?

Can anyone please help? Minimum stay is 2 nights and maximum is 3.

Thank you Daaaahhhlings! 😉

@Rachel226  Here's your listing:  

http://tinyurl.com/hw8al2t

Check out the preferences I used..