Lack of interest by airbnb

Susan249
Level 2
Lickey End, United Kingdom

Lack of interest by airbnb

I’ve had a booking of two guests and throughout the night men came I called the police in morning to get her out smell marijuana throughout the house and hundreds of small silver cannister that they use with a balloon  plus loads of liquor. Airbnb said change locks get cleaning people in etc put in claim so I did. They don’t now want to know. Speak to an ambassador and you here the  babies crying dogs barking appalling they work from home and no one addresses your problem. They are insincere and uninterested in your problems.  

2 Replies 2
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Anonymous if you don't have anything to say about the place name above combined with the post, then I don't know what the rest of us are going to do.

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Susan249   "appalling they work from home..."??? There's a pandemic, in case you haven't heard. Babies crying and dogs barking are a by-product of working from home. Regardless of how good or bad AirBnB's customer service is, I'd be really unhappy and angry if  these workers- that are sourced from other countries so that AirBnB can pay lower wages- were crammed in a call center exchanging viral  loads. Get a grip. 

I'm quite happy for anyone who is able to stay employed during these really challenging times. Perhaps they want to feed those crying babies and their dog.