Lack of payments

Andrew493
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Lack of payments

hi All-recently Air BNB asked us to update our payment method which we did. We then got a message to say that a penny would be paid in and if that happened our payments would start coming into that account.

The penny arrived but no payment for our last 4 day guest.

I have gone back in and changed the payment method to our old account to see if this  will help.

Also we got an email from the site in chinese- not a normal sort of email.

Can anyone help as we have guests arriving tomorrow but not yet been paid for the last ones.

Thanks

Diane

7 Replies 7
Andrea2893
Level 4
Las Vegas, NV

It is possible the payouts released but the processing times may depend on your bank and depending on the payout methods you choose may result in different release time frames. To ensure the payout was released, contact Airbnb and have them review the reservation to ensure the payout was released and not placed on hold.

how do we  contact them as i thought one can only do it via this community ?

+44 2033181111 this is Airbnb's United Kingdom support number. I hope everything works out for you!
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Andrew493, I was just wondering if you've seen Andrea's message? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Andrew493
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Ita all veryconfusing. No community messages are coming through and we have not been paid yet for last or current guests.

Almost every day we get an airbnb message requesting that we update the details which we do but no money arrives.

Not sure what to do do??

It is possible you are being asked to complete verification. Try calling Airbnb at 

+44 2033181111.

Thanks for that number Andrea.

We have completed the verification so many times now and the 1p arrives into our account but nothing else.

I will try calling them tomorrow.:)