Large group listing! Help!

Mirella51
Level 2
Moab, UT

Large group listing! Help!

Hi and thank you for anyone taking the time to read over my question and also appreciate any feedback or advice! 

I have five tiny homes that we rent for nightly business. I would like to advertise to larger groups to rent out all five units during one time. Is there a way to make one reservation for multiple units? Has anyone created a new listing that has all units included? I would like to still continue to have the homes listed as they are individually and to fill In where we don’t get any larger bookings. 

Please let me me know if you have any advice. Thank you!

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Mirella51  Yes, create a listing which includes all 5 homes. Then mention prominently that you have that option for larger groups, directing guests to that listing, in your individual listings.

Terri38
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Be careful with that.  It could happen that bookings could overlap.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Terri38   True. @Mirella51 would have to link the calendars and keep a close eye on them. And stay away from Instant Book to lessen the possibility of that happening.

I have a similar situation 3 unit we rent or people can rent all three at the same time . I made that a separate listing  and linked the other listings to it. So far no problems with calendar overlapping. My question is what then happens to the 16 person policy?  We sleep 22 . Is this ok on the Airbnb platform ? 

Kristin

If it’s booked for 22 adults I suppose it might get picked up by the anti-party algorithm.

Apparently children don’t count as far as Airbnb is concerned so you could set the maximum number of adults at 16 and note that there are enough beds to accommodate 4 children as well.