Linking Multiple Listings

Answered!
Damien9
Level 2
Martinique

Linking Multiple Listings

Hi, 

I have 2 apartments listed in different areas of the island, and I want to have the ability to link (URLs are not allowed) the listings thereby directing guests to my second listing, which is 40 miles away. It is very common for guests to stay a few days on the north of the island and then on the south. As URLs are not allowed, I would have thought there is a way to link Airbnb listings for the same host. 

I have checked though the help section and I am unable to find anything that addresses this. 

Thanks in advance

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Damien9 there is a section of the listing where you can put in a URL. Its not the description so its somewhere further down the page.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Damien9 Yes, you would think there would be a way to do this. You can mention it in your listing description and direct guests to your profile to see the listing. 

Thank you for your response, this is the approach I've taken, I just think in this day and age, it's a pity AirBnB do not allow you to include a link - especially when it within their environment, 

Rgds

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Damien9 there is a section of the listing where you can put in a URL. Its not the description so its somewhere further down the page.

Thanks for your response, I believe you may be referring to the custom URL you can generate for your listing, unfortunately, you cannot copy and paste this into another listing as a link, 

Regards