List of confirmed bookings

Carol36
Level 2
Zihuatanejo, Mexico

List of confirmed bookings

There used to be a bookings list or list of confirmed reservations in the hosting dashboard where you could view all the confirmed bookings, view or download the itineraries, see the payment info, contact the guest, make changes, etc., but it seems to have disappeared.  I used it often and feel it was quite essential, but now I can't find it or anything that consolidates the booking information in the same way. Do I have to go somewhere else to find it now? The information shown in the inbox does not allow me to easily list or view the confirmed bookings as I could previously. I found the transaction history under my profile, but that does not give me the booking detail I'm looking for, either. I'd really like to see the confirmed reservations list back!

5 Replies 5
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Carol36,

Aye, that's one of the many things that I don't like about the new layout. For hosts the list of reservations is one of the important items that should be available without having to do more scrolling or clicking through than is now required. It's the gateway to the resolution centre, seeing guest itineraries, changing the reservation etc. I think that it should be available at the top in the "Inbox Calendar Listings Stats Help" lilne.

On the hosting dashboard you can click on "Listings" and then on "Your reservations" on the left.

Seve.

Thanks, Seve.  I agree that the list should be accessible via a tab at the top of the dashboard as it was before. 

I didn't find the "Your reservations" link under "Listings", but I did find the reservations list as I like to view it by scrolling way down on the main page of the host dashboard and then clicking on "View all reservations". 

Elizabeth460
Level 2
Sun Prairie, WI

I am totally new and find that the site is not user-friendly.  I have no bookings yet and have dates blocked for the coming week (to get prepared for first guests).  Can anybody tell me how it works between the airbnb people (guests) and the host?  I need some good links for basic information.  One question I have is --- I have a lodge that has 3 rooms (units) that can each accommodate 2 people in a Queen or Double Bed in each room.  Two private baths (2 rooms share a bath between them).  I am wondering how airbnb knows if I have 1, 2, or 3 units (rooms) booked.  They cannot take 3 reservations if somebody has already paid for 1 of the 3.  I have given up on getting a person from HQ to answer questions.  Elizabeth

@Elizabeth460 if you have 3 units (rooms or apartments) then you have to make 3 listings. Each one will have its own calendar.

Ahh!  THANK  YOU.  That is exactly what I needed to know.  So, I will get busy and make two more listings with pix -- or add that to my long list of things to do.  Best wishes to you.  Elizabeth