Listed property

Answered!
Toyin12
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Listed property

Hi, How can I know if my property I listed?

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Toyin12  Your listing is very confusing. It is listed as an entire apartment, then the description says it is for one bedroom in a 3 bedroom apartment. Who is in the other bedrooms? Is this a shared accommodation? If so, it can't be listed as an entire apartment, only as a private room. 

I would suggest you edit your listing before it goes live to make the living situation clear.

View Best Answer in original post

14 Replies 14
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Toyin12 It is not yet listed or it has been suspended. Generally you may need to wait 24 hours for a listing to show up. IS there any reason why it may be suspended?

Hi Mike, 

I published it last night.
I checked it this morning to see if I can view it online, but I can't find it online.

Hi I’m completely new to this and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but it keeps telling me that I’m listed but no one can find it?? Please Help

@Poppy40  You are listed. Here is the URL for your listing:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/52096824?

It’s ever so confusing.. thank you 

not sure if there’s anything else I can do?? 😊

@Poppy40  How are you searching for your  listing? Sometimes you have to zoom in on the map of the area to get your listing to come up. And of course enter appropriate filters for number of guests, bedrooms, etc. And if you are searching yourself, you have to do that using an incognito search, not while signed into your account. Then you'll see the site as a guest searching will.

Don't feel discouraged- Airbnb isn't a very user friendly site. Far too much slick unnecessary stuff and not clear on where to find the info you need.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Toyin12 maybe be patient a little longer but it does appear in your profile but doesn't open when clicked. This can suggest it has been suspended! Does the word 'Party' appear anywhere in your description?

No word appears party.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Toyin12  Your listing is very confusing. It is listed as an entire apartment, then the description says it is for one bedroom in a 3 bedroom apartment. Who is in the other bedrooms? Is this a shared accommodation? If so, it can't be listed as an entire apartment, only as a private room. 

I would suggest you edit your listing before it goes live to make the living situation clear.

Toyin12
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

I am yet to put beds in the other rooms. The other rooms are empty.
Only one room is fully furnished. Beds and furniture will arrive middle of this month for the second room. I will use the third room as storage.
It is not a shared accommodation.

Toyin12
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

I am yet to put beds in the other rooms. The other rooms are empty.
Only one room is fully furnished. Beds and furniture will arrive middle of this month for the second room. I will use the third room as storage.
It is not a shared accommodation.

@Toyin12  Then you should explain that in your ad, otherwise guests will be confused as to why there are 3 bedrooms when only 1 is available. And list it as a 1 bedroom, not 3. And when you have the second room ready, you should list it as a 2 bedroom, not 3, if one of the rooms is not accessable to guests.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Toyin12 

Your listing is in the search system now:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=323878452&map_toggle=true

But nobody will find it, as there are no available dates to book.

You need to make the changes @Sarah977 mentioned here and offer the listing as one room with shared spaces and not as "entire house".

Toyin12
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Hi,

I have made it available to book, also updated as per Sarah977's comment. 

Thanks