Listing Has Been Suspended, Just Received Superhost

Lauren3333
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Listing Has Been Suspended, Just Received Superhost

@Catherine-Powell Hi Catherine! I was hoping I could receive some help/clarity with my listing. My listing recently got suspended and I have no idea why. I was flagged for having a party at my residence, but the guest gave no indication of a party during the time the listing was reported since I have cameras on my property. I have been trying to reach out to support, but I keep getting forwarded to a different department. When I get to the correct department, I am told to fill out an appeals form, but the link to the appeal form seems not to work. (most likely since my suspension might be shorter than 30 days?) I've been so stressed because I've worked so hard to get my super host status and I am afraid of losing it! can you advise me on where to go to get clarity on my situation? 

Also, how does Airbnb deal with false reports? Since I believe this is what happened to my listing.  

Thank you so much any help would be much appreciated! 

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lauren3333 Welcome to the dystopian world of Airbnb. Eventually someone from the right department might contact you. They won't tell you what you did wrong (probably nothing) but will demand that you promise not to do it again (whatever 'it' might have been.

In the interim you might get lucky and someone like @Quincy will tweak customer services for you but you could also spend the time dual listing your place on say VRBO so that you are not totally reliant on one provider.

Good luck and I hope they switch you on again soon.

Hi @Lauren3333,

I am so sorry about how you've been feeling about your listing being suspended. We're working hard to bring more transparency around this as I understand how frustrating not knowing what happened is. The team shared with me that they are in touch with you to get this resolved.

Thank you,

Catherine

Thank you, Catherine, for your kindness.

This has been a very stressful journey, and I'm very thankful of the response. Definitely will still have this line of communication open in the future. I sincerely hope other hosts don't have to go through any similar issues or headaches, but sincerely appreciate the response back. 

Lauren, you are not the only case  in this stupid situation, I got the same yesterday and as a result no answer why my listing was deactivated, what is the reason, they just sent me a link to appeal their decision..