Listing admin

Gloria768
Level 1
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Listing admin

Hey there, I’ve had a certain doubt lately... I have a listing which I no longer administer. I set someone else as the primary host but I’m still the listing admin.  
So to sum things up, I’ve got two questions: 

1. If he were to cancel any reservation for that listing with a valid reason, would my super host status be affected since I am the listing admin?

and 2. He’s getting 100% of the payments for the reservations that are generated from this specific listing (I routed them payments to him), let’s say I have a guest staying at another property, has nothing to do with the listing my friend is now managing, if I were to send that guest money for any reason... would airbnb deduct $$ from the property my friend is now managing? I’ve seen airbnb deducts randomly from future payments... so it’d be an issue if they were to deduct money from that listing which I have nothing to do with anymore. 

Thanks beforehand! 

2 Replies 2
Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Gloria768 

I would relist with the correct information. If you want to be involved but not liable you could make yourself cohost.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Gloria768  As the listing admin, reviews and ratings are attached to your profile. So yes, if a booking were cancelled, it would affect your stats. 

And I think refunds would also be taken from you. You say you don't have anything to do with that listing anymore, but you do if you are the listing  admin.