Listing and deleting wrong listing.

Ella89
Level 2
Mossel Bay, South Africa

Listing and deleting wrong listing.

1.  I cannot find my listing on AirBnB App.  EXPLORE THE GARDEN ROUTE. SOUTH AFRICA

2. There are two listings for my home.  One is uncompleted because I didnt understood it when I started hosting.  The one that I host in,  is the rite listing.

The App keeps on OPENING  with the uncompleted one WHICH I DESPERATELY TRY TO DELETE. BUT NO SUCSESS .

Thank you for your help!

ELLA

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Ella89,

There's some problem with your profile or listings. No listing appears on your profile when I click on your profile photo associated with this question, then on "View profile" and then on "View Airbnb profile".

You'll have to contact Airbnb support to discuss the issue.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Dear team,

I have one booking for today and now I cant send reply throug this account because of the at the moment I have another listing under my name calling as Deluxe A/c. So please cancell this listing and tranfer this booking to the Deluxe A/c listing as soon as possible since the I have to accep the bokking within next few miniutes .

At the same time please cancell this listing and maintain only the Deluxe A/c listing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dilruk

Hi, does the cancelation of your listing work?

regards

Karin