Listing doesn't appear

Andrea133
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Listing doesn't appear

Hi, My room is not being booked anymore so I search for my listing and it doesn´t show up. Please help!! Is there anyway you can get in touch with the airbnb people??

3 Replies 3

Same here. "Blackwater creek" in Vero Beach

I have the same issue. My listing simply does not show up in case there are no further filters selected. The stats tab shows 2 views since launch this mid April. These 2 views were generated by links to my apartment that I shared in particular.

Honestly, I am rather disapointed about this poor performance who claims to be the number 1 company within its peer group.

Additionally, what quality of service is being offered to hosts, if there is no way to contact AirBnB. At least I have not found a way to contact them to have a look at this issue.

Not sure if I should continue to be listed, if the main purpose of doing so does not work, or cannot be addressed to be fixed, respectively!

There is a known glitch in the system that Airbnb is currently working on.  It is a widespread issue.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host