Listing home for Super Bowl. Had a ton of views and they suddenly just stopped. HELP!

Taylor24
Level 1
Houston, TX

Listing home for Super Bowl. Had a ton of views and they suddenly just stopped. HELP!

I could really use some help and FAST to get my views going again.  It's odd because we had a TON of views in a recent 30 day period (hundereds) and then on December 10th they just went to ZERO and I can't figure out why.  Please help.  I'm really counting on this money.  I joined Airbnb about two years ago so I'd have  great creds when it came time for Super Bowl.  I'm almost to Super Host status so I haven't made any missteps there.  Pleas someone help me!  Many thanks in advance! 

-Taylor 

3 Replies 3
Mario-and-Cata0
Level 4
Medellín, Colombia

Hi

I have some spikes in views and then nothing. In my case, it is normally explained because my place is not available in the near future.

I have found many people look for places in the near future. When my place is available, views are great, but when is booked, views go to 0 or almost 0, and then it comes up again when availability is fast approaching. Could this be your case?

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Just wondering if that was when you increased your prices, can not imagine there are that mnay people looking at your price point.

David
Mary131
Level 2
Big Lake, MN

Minneapolis is hosting in 2018. 

Is there any assistance in advertising, or a venue that can help me get bookings for that week next year? 

Have public transportation nearby.