Listing is not showing up

Caitlin29
Level 2
Branson, MO

Listing is not showing up

I have delisted my old listing, which had the same problem as the new one I created, neither are showing through filters or on the map. I have had the worst time with customer service at airbnb over this and they locked me out of my account for a month over it. They were supposed to fix it during that time but all they did was reactive my profile, so I am here asking if anyone knows why my listing is not showing up?

8 Replies 8
Caitlin29
Level 2
Branson, MO

No one has any ideas why this is happening? On the listing it says the listing is active or "listed"

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Caitlin29

When I look on your profile it just has an error code. Have you tried contacting them via Twitter - this sometimes gets a better result.

No I have not, I don't have twitter. But thank you

Marilou2
Level 1
San Diego, CA

How did you contact Customer Service?  I can't find a way to do that. HELP!

It's such a hard thing to find. I don't even know how I found it but their number is 1-855-424-7262. I wish you the best of luck... they couldn't do anything for me 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

All the ways to contact BNB are listed in the 2nd post under Community Help or you can find the numbers via Google.

Prabath1
Level 1
Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka

I want to add another type of room in my same property. I try to add a new listing several times.

But it says my address is not correct. I have same address before I gave.

I can not go next. Please help me soon.

Janet163
Level 1
Yucca Valley, CA

I have had many friends call me and say they were not able to find my home on the site, and if some of them did it was 17 pages down. I have been listed since May 3 and no inquires...Destiny Chambre d' Hote Spa/Retreat