Listing keeps disappearing

Elizabeth2576
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

Listing keeps disappearing

Hello, so I posted a new listing and I can see it when I switch out of hosting but when I zoom into the map it literally disappears! And my friends can’t find it at all. I set up the account a few days ago. Anyone know what’s going on? Thanks 

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Elizabeth2576 

It can take upto 24 hours before a listing appears in the search system.

I checked it: it is not (yet) in the search system.

Thanks! I posted it on Friday. I’ve made a few changes, does it restart every time I make a change like change order of pictures?

Emiel1
Level 10

@Elizabeth2576 

No restart of timer by changes, it only counts when the listing is published first time or activated again from a previous deactivation. If published on Friday it should be fully online now, but your direct link to the search does not show the listing for a week stay (while weeks are available):

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=31416620&map_toggle=true

I’m not sure what you mean does not show for a weeks stay? You mean when you search for listings? 
I just called the help # and they told me it could take 72hrs although that seems very long. 

Emiel1
Level 10

The direct link by default uses a stay for 1 week as search parameter. It only searches for your listing. Check the provided link the next 48 hours if listing shows up. (max. 72 hours is indeed the "official" time period, but most listings become active within max 24 hours)

Thanks! I just got an email telling me my listing is “published” (got it 10 min ago) however, my listing is still disappearing when I zoom in on it and my friends can’t find it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why is this so hard lol