Listing not appearing in search results- Help!

Listing not appearing in search results- Help!

I have 8 airbnb listings in one town and occasionally search my town to see what new listings have popped up, but when I just searched it only showed 50 listings in a town that usually has hundreds of airbnb rentals! And none of mine showed up. When my husband checked on his phone there were only 28 and all different listings. We had no search perameters other than the town (no date, guest amount etc). Does anyone know why this is happening?

2 Replies 2
Jasmijn3
Level 1
Matakana, New Zealand

Hi Melissa

Thank you for bringing this up. I only started hosting a few weeks ago so I am all new to this. But I had a similar experience when I had 2 friends checking my listing and they were also not able to find it! I am curious to hear how this can be solved. Kind regards from New Zealand

Melinda119
Level 2
Mary Esther, FL

I just found out my listing is not showing up!! I have called daily since 6/8/19  and AIRBNB has yet to fix the problem - my guests that have current bookings cannot see the listing - and past guests have texted me wanting to rebook and they cannot find the listing.  So I reached out to friends across the country (TX/MO/WA) and gave them specific criteria to look for that I know will make it 20 or less listings - and NOPE still cannot see it - tried sending my link and they get an error code! 

I am a super host have a 4.9* rating overall - 54 5* reviews (we only started this August 2018)
January - 2656 views  -- 89% Occupancy rate 
Feb - 1236 views --62% occupancy (typical of our area unless you have snowbirds) 

Mar- 1835 views --93% occupany 
April - 311 -- 96% occupancy

May - 8 views and those were all ME - trying to figure out what was happening! 97% occupancy 

June - 0 views -- 83% -- I am sure this is much lower because NO ONE CAN SEE MY LISTING! 

We have future bookings (not fully booked liek we have been) thru September and then NOTHING!!! 

I am posting this information everywhere I can think of -to try and get this resolved -- 

@AIRBNB  #AIRBNB -- I hope you are listening / watching these threads!