Listing not showing up in search results

Lesley-And-James0
Level 2
Saratoga Springs, NY

Listing not showing up in search results

Hello,

I listed a property yesterday as new host.  I checked to make sure it is listed.  It is not showing up in any listing search, even with exact dates searched.  The listing is in Saratoga Springs, NY.  Here is the link if anyone can help, I would appreciate it.  https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26720378?preview_for_ml

Thanks,

Lesley

10 Replies 10
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello  @Lesley-And-James0,

It seems to be resolved. It can take a day or so for a newly published listing to appear in serach results.

I searched for "Entire place" accommodation both with and without dates and your listing showed up. I used the dates 4th to 8th of August.

Steve.

Screenshot (38).png

Thank you Steve for your prompt answer with picture included! I entered the same search results you did and it did not pop up for me.  Any idea why that is happening? I would feel better if I can see it too. 

Lesley

Hello @Lesley-And-James0,

Set the "Entire place" filter.

There are more than 300 entire place listings for Saratoga Springs so you have to move the map to have your area in the centre and zoom in 2 or 3 times until it shows a number of pages and says fewer than 300 listings, like in the screenshot below. You can then either check all the pages in turn or zoom in to the maximum until there's just one page of listings.

The first screenshot shows pages 1 to 9 for 162 listings. your listing was on page 7.

Make sure that the "Search as I move the map" box is ticked as shown in the screenshot. Otherwise the map won't update as you move it around.

Steve.

Screenshot (41).png

Thanks Steve! I appreciate your help.

Lesley

Barry-and-Lera0
Level 10
Sarasota, FL

@Lesley-And-James0: Nice place. I'm sure the horse races bring a lot of people into town.

Don't take this the wrong way but your nightly price is crazy high. Over $2,200 for 5 nights?...man.  

Lesley-And-James0
Level 2
Saratoga Springs, NY

Thanks for your reply.  The usual charge around here is $1,000 per bedroom per week.  I was thinking my price was low.  I am new to airbnb, so I will have to see where my price point falls.  I set my price for $375/night.  Thanks again.

Lesley

Grant74
Level 1
Saratoga Springs, NY

I’m a new host and my two listings were “delisted.” I added new pictures, did I do something wrong to delist ?  Regards,  Grant...how do I fix it ?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Grant74 you bad lad, between your 2 listings you have tried to put a website link 7 times, and a very naughty website link on one of your listing titles. A big NO NO on airbnb.

Perhaps a competitor flagged your listings for breach of the ToS

What??? 

Edith147
Level 1
Cornwall, Canada

What does that even mean? We are just regular people. We didn’t post anything bad