Listing not visible

SteveAndLisa0
Level 2
McKinney, TX

Listing not visible

I received the email indicating that my new listing had been published but have yet to find it or have any friends find it. Cleared the cache, used 3 different browsers, multiple computers. Entered in my exact address [Personal information hidden as per the community guidelines] 

Texas. I can see the location indicator on the map but not my listing information.  Was careful to choose dates that are available.  I've been through many of the other similar postings but no luck finding a solution.  I just updated my payout info so not sure if that would prevent thelisting from being visible? I'm open to any suggestions or advice. Or how one can get to an Air BnB representative to who could verify on their end?

Thanks...Steve

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @SteveAndLisa0 ,

At this moment you do not have an active listing, nor in your profile, nor on your homepage:

https://www.airbnb.com/users/69983883/listings

If you published it very recently: it can take up to 24 hours before it becomes visible (as Airbnb performs checks on it).

Best regards, Emiel

SteveAndLisa0
Level 2
McKinney, TX

Thank you so much for your response Emiel. The notification our listing was published was received via email on Friday March 23rd. The status under our listing details shows as "listed".  We have continue to add additional details to the listing and looking for anything we may have missed but alas no luck so far. We'll check back again later but looking for anything that may help solve the mystery.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @SteveAndLisa0 ,

As the listing is not even visible in your profile maybe contact Airbnb Contact Airbnb - A Community Help Guide [UPDATED] to check the situation. There is probably something in error.

Jane519
Level 2
Coverack, United Kingdom

I have 7 listings and I've been a super host since 2017 , my listings are not visible in any search. I have been speaking to an airbnb customer support representative for what seems like weeks, nothing has been done apart from them searching for my listings.  Does anyone have any good advice on how to resolve this. The representative is just getting angry with me now.