Listing shows wrong too low price

Listing shows wrong too low price

This morning I listed for the first time at $95 and the listing when first opened shows the $95 but it immediately changes to $65.  The calendar shows the correct price for each available day.  What is going on?

5 Replies 5

I am also having this problem / puzzle happening. Base rate for 1 person is entered as $90pn, and that shows momentarily on front page of listing then quicky changes to $62...... AirBnB, plesae clarify / confirm accuracy your end, many thanks.

Jaqi0
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Mine's doing this too. It's correct on the calendar but wrong on the listing front page. I've set $90 and that shows momentarily but then it drops to $64. When you put dates in it calculates at $65pn. This is a horrible bug. What gives, Airbnb?

Jaqi0
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

You'll notice the first thing that changes is the "AUD" disappears. For some reason the price seems to be showing in US dollars. I can't make any sense of why... I've emailed Airbnb for advice, mentioning that others are also having this problem. I'll let you know any reply.

Jaqi0
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

So yes, I was right - it's switching to US dollars. Scroll down on pretty much any page of Airbnb (while logged in) and at bottom left you'll find a field called USD where you can set what currency you view the site in.

Joyce4
Level 2
Grass Valley, CA

same happening to me. After I went into the listing, as tho I were wanting to stay there, the price started to show the change. But it still said the higher (wrong) price on the map and the header to the listing. I went in and out several times and then it corrected itself. Just needed a nudge I guess. At any rate.....the rate is now correct. ~ j