Listing unlisting itself

Barry275
Level 1
Enniskillen, United Kingdom

Listing unlisting itself

Hi, first time in this section!

ill get right to the point lol ...... my listing is repeatedly “unlisting” itself several times a day ...... every day!

its a nightmare, I have great bookings etc but this is just a right royal pain in the arse (sorry, I’m Irish? 
please help 

Baz 

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Barry275 

How do you notice it is unlisted ?

Do you check the listing status multiple times a day ?

If this link gives a result, it is not unlisted:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=6255781&map_toggle=true

Best regards,

Emiel

Barry275
Level 1

Yes I check it every few hours ......... it says listed at the bottom of booking settings page but when I open it it says it is unlisted and I have to list it again .......... it’s there on your link at the minute 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Barry275 

" but when I open it it says it is unlisted and I have to list it again"

What exactly do you mean by "when i open it" ?

The listings URL is:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/23543858

Bestregards,

Emiel

Barry275
Level 1

Oh and thanks lol 

Kevin1930
Level 2
Montrose, PA

My listing has been unlisted by Airbnb because they did not like the verbage I had in my listing.  I have had the same listing up for 1 1/2 years.  So I make the changes and request that I be relisted.  I cannot get anyone to respond, other than to say I am sorry for what you are going through and thank you for being a superhost, we will send this to the appropriate department get it taken care of.  Now I have referral guests calling and wondering what happened to my listing as they want to book.  I am losing money and nobody seems to care at Airbnb.  I am really at a loss and ready to jump ship...

Barry275
Level 1

Kevin, in the end I just deleted app off my phone and reloaded it again and it was ok 

it’s been fine since 

@Kevin1930 Did you ever get this resolved? I am having the same issue and have been calling Airbnb for 3 days...