Listing visibility

Listing visibility

Hello everyone,

last night i create my object like host and today morrning i can see it when i`m log on in my profile. When i`m log off i can`t see my property. My friends also can`t find my property in air bnb. What can be a reason ?

5 Replies 5
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Ivan184,

When I go to your profile by clicking on your photo I can't see your listing. It should be visible on your profile.

Is it marked as "Listed"? To check this, log on and click on "Host" and then on "Manage listings" in the menu.

You should then see your listing so click on the "Manage listing" button.

Now scroll down and you should see the "Status" section. It should say listed like in the screenshot below.

If it does already show "Listed" then contact Airbnb customer service.

If it doesn't show "Listed" click on the "Edit" button and selected "Listed" and then "Save".

Steve.

Screenshot.png

Hello Steve,

status is Listed 😞 . I will write to customer service.

How can i contact with customer service ?

Hello @Ivan184,

Phone numbers and information on how to contact them via Twitter and Facebook are in the post "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide".

You can find this by typing "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box that's on these help forum pages where you posted your question.

When you type, a list of suggestions will appear. One of them will be "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide".

Click on this.

I use the Twitter method and usually get a response in 5 to 6 hours.

Steve.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Steve143, you're a champ! 🙂

Thanks for helping @Ivan184 out with such a detailed explanation.

@Ivan184, have you heard back from customer service? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen