Listings Updates Bugs and more tech problems

Bella1
Level 2
Portland, OR

Listings Updates Bugs and more tech problems

Hi Everyone,

I've called the Superhost line about this and some other  issues Im having with my listings. (called like 13 times at least) I even sent screenshots that I took, and also that a guest took to show me.

Theyve suggested I use Chrome on the laptop. Theyve suggested I send screenshots. Theyve told me they would make sure this was resolved, then dropped the ticket (like 6 times) Ive called again and again.

blah blah 

One CS rep told me I have a "lisings update bug"

That means that I update my listings, and they dont show as updated (todays date)

I do get random emails that tell me that I've up updated my listings. 

Can't find a pattern or reason to what I need to update in my listing to show as updated.

My prices are 25% less than they were 6 years ago, yet I need more bookings to survive. I am trying everything I can to see if my ranking will go up.

But one tech bug after another keeps bringing me down and making me work harder without any positve results.

The latest CS rep suggested I write to the community, even though my problem is back-end tech stuff that they haven't been able to fix since like 6 months ago. It took a while to pin point all the problems in my listings. This is just one. (Each listing was updated daily  in the description and calendars  and well into the future, yet  dates don't reflect that.)

Thank you

bella

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 10.41.17 PM.png

4 Replies 4
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Bella1 the same here, don't worry about it, it is not accurate. 

6 years ago there were a lot less units on Airbnb then now and that's why we all get less bookings and prices are lower then before. 

Thank Branka, Which oart usnt accurate?

Actually, Ive ony been using Airbnb for less than two years. I have been on Vrbo, and when that started to go South due to it being bought out etc, I opened my listings on Airbnb. 

I expect to more than double my gross earnings this coming year.

thanks for listening.

@Bella1

when I update my listings they dont show as updated. The same here. I updated my listing last week but it shows last update was 25.10. ... for another listing I got booking yesterday but it showes updated 3 days ago... as you said - it is not accurate. don't worry about it.

I hope you will get more bookings and double your income this year, but, as I said... Airbnb is growing fast and so is our competition so I would be happy if my income remains the same as last year but it is not likely I am affraid

Marian55
Level 1
Manila, Philippines

I have a guest who wants to book but was listed as canceled instead when he did not do that.   He's been trying to re-book but the Airbnb app will not allow it.  What is going on & how do I solve this?