Listings visibility

Dean-and-Natalia0
Level 1
Marina, Croatia

Listings visibility

My listings are not visible when searching among other ones (e.g. by location). How can it be fixed? Thanks!

15 Replies 15
Lois-and-Darryl0
Level 10
Rochester, WA

Make sure that you are logged out of Airbnb when you conduct a search.  Sometimes being logged in, and searching for your own place skews the results.  Try that.  Good Luck.

Gay8
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

My daughter was looking for my Airbnb and could only find it afer a long frustrating search, even when she put the apartment block address in. The frustrating thing was that another apartment in the same building came up it was $25.00 dearer she then had to wade thru many listings to find mine. How can I correct this? Cheers Gay

Tania53
Level 2
Northlew, United Kingdom

My property doesn't show on any local listing in my area, why??! 

My listing shows on my account as 'listed' yet when I try to open the listing it comes up as no longer available.

I've eventually managed in a convoluted way to send a message to Airbnb (they don't make direct contact easy) so hope it will be resolved however wonder if this has happened to nayone else. Very disempowering!

My listings are not visible when searching among other ones (e.g. by location).

i made filter it doesnt help. i try with log in and without log in

can somebody see if im there?

thanks

Phileem0
Level 1
Queensland, Australia

I am having the same issue- be great if airbnb was more easily contactable to answer this question 

Nancy254
Level 1
Texas, United States

How are listings determined?  There are 5 houses in my area and none come up in a search except the newest and the most expensive!  It is not fair when a property is listed as if it is the only one in the area.  How can we get this changed?  When I tell people about my property and they cannot find it, they think I am lying - please help us Airbnb or I going to quit and give the website a very poor rating.  My property should be seen like all the rest in my area.  My dates are open; how can I get guests without it being seen?  This makes no sense at all.  

Any comments would be appreciated, Nancy

Del13
Level 2
Kelowna, Canada

Once you become a super host it becomes very visible. Takes a bit of time and good reviews.. .

Gay8
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Hmm how can you become a super host if your listing is not visible.

I agree it is unfair everyone searching should have the choice of all listings available.

I have ad some very good reviews and yet my listing is very hard to find!!!

I think Airbnb needs to address this or it will lose some potentially good hosts.

Cheers Gay

C12
Level 1
Paignton, United Kingdom

My rooms are also not visable.

When i first joined Airbandb, I could always find my rooms but I had to cancel an Airbandb booking due to the room already being booked out on a booking com. As soon as i got the booking on booking.com, I went onto Airbandb to block the dates but someone had booked the same room so I had to cancel the booking that came through Airbandb.

Ever since my rooms are not visable.

There doesn't seem to be a way which allows me to synchronise the calendars.

Does anyone know how i can contact Airband b.

I just seem to go round in circles trying to find a contact.

Thanks

Cancelling a listing is a no, no. It is the single complaint I have with Instant Book. 

It doesn't seem to matter what your reasons are for the cancellation, there will be

a price to pay...Del

Nancy254
Level 1
Texas, United States

Yes, I agree - INSTANT BOOKING IS A NIGHTMARE!  I had instant booking turned on and I had my calendars synched when all of a sudden I was double booked.  The guests totally understood as I replied in less than an hour, but since then Airbnb threatens to cancel my listing and you cannot find it when searching.  All I can say is do not use the instant booking and the calendar does not work.

NF 

DeAnna22
Level 1
Crestone, CO

I'm having the same problem.  Please let me know how to fix it if you were guided to fix you.  Thank you, DeAnna **

Shelley59
Level 2
Singapore

I'm having the same problems as others in this list. 

My listings are not visible when searching among other ones (e.g. by location typed in or by manually searching the map). I've logged in from other devices also.

Does anyone know what the solution is for this?

thanks