Lithium Community

Answered!
Lisa137
Level 2
Apollo Bay, Australia

Lithium Community

Hi

I was just exploring the Airbnb web page. In the 'Accounts Tab' - 'Connected Apps Tab'   the Lithium Community have access to my Airbnb Account. Can anyone shed any light on the Lithium Community App? What is it?  Should I get rid of it?

Thanks

Lisa

1 Best Answer
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lisa137@Sheila43@Lucy-and-Loic0,

Lovely to meet you all. My name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here. 

To put your mind at rest, just to let you know, Lithium is the platform the Community Center is built on, so if you have logged into the Community Center this will appear in your 'Connected Apps' section.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for asking about this.

Lizzie

-----------------Update Sept 6, 2019------------------

Hello everyone,

Good news! We've updated the way the Community Center shows in your 'Connected Apps' section of your Airbnb account, so that's clearer.  You should now notice it say Community Center. 

Thank you for highlighting. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Lucy-and-Loic0
Level 7
Lyon, France

I also have this app attached to my account, and although it says "You've attached these apps to your account", I don't recall having done so.  What is it?  It says it enables you to direct message another user.  I wonder if it has something to do with the message system.  I am unable to click through to the "App privacy policy" or "App terms of service", which seems strange.  

Sheila43
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

hello i also found it in my account in february this year 2017 and certainly did not connect the app to my account...I  deleted from my account and meant to write to airbnb and query but i got side tracked did anyone find out what it was.... dont like the sound of app's being able to access my airbnb?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lisa137@Sheila43@Lucy-and-Loic0,

Lovely to meet you all. My name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here. 

To put your mind at rest, just to let you know, Lithium is the platform the Community Center is built on, so if you have logged into the Community Center this will appear in your 'Connected Apps' section.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for asking about this.

Lizzie

-----------------Update Sept 6, 2019------------------

Hello everyone,

Good news! We've updated the way the Community Center shows in your 'Connected Apps' section of your Airbnb account, so that's clearer.  You should now notice it say Community Center. 

Thank you for highlighting. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie... How do we know you're from Airbnb and your answer is "official"?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Well I think that's a first @Ana1460 folks usually think we all work for airbnb. As far as I know it just connects your airbnb profile to the forum and allows us to message each other.