Live webinars for new hosts no longer accessible?

Rory85
Level 2
Lavallette, NJ

Live webinars for new hosts no longer accessible?

I'm new since Septemebr 2020 and I found the live webinars like "How to host a 5-star stay" extremely helpful, but now I see that the link for those webinars is no longer up. Are the webinars no longer offered or have they been moved off of the Resources page?  Any help would be appreciated.

7 Replies 7
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Brian, CEO of ABB, is what @Rory85 experiencing another IT issue that has arisen from recent Software platform giants changes?

If so, would you please ensure links btwn you & them are fixed?

Thank you

@Helen427 Thanks for the response, but I'm still not seeing the live webinar schedule.  I see the "How to host" series with the pre-recorded videos, but no longer the live ones.  I really loved them and it was nice to connect with people and talk!  Anyone else know where I could find the live webinars or if they've been discontinued?  Any help would be appreciated.

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Rory85 Are you talking about the How To Host Series?

You can find the articles here:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/How-to-Host-Series/bd-p/howtohost-video-series

@Rory85 Sorry I just read your comment above. I never remember seeing anything live but that sounds like a good idea.

@Emilia42 Yes, they were great.  I participated in one about taking photos for your listing and another "how to host a 5-star stay" and they were live Zoom calls.  The 5-star stay was hosted by a woman that runs a listing called-old haigler inn. There were only a few people on each of the calls, but they were a really nice way to connect with people and ask questions face-to-face. We showed each other our listings and gave each other feedback. Message boards are nice, but connecting via Zoom was MUCH better.   If anyone at arbnb is listening...please bring them back!!

Yes!! I have been looking for the link for a while now! I thought maybe I was just searching incorrectly! I take it that maybe they were discontinued?? I did one at the end of June 2021. That was definitely the best way to connect and learn for sure! I hope they bring it back ASAP!

Rory85
Level 2
Lavallette, NJ

It seems that they were removed from arbnb site around the end of October 2020.