Location longue durée/Long stay rentals

Lauren460
Level 1
Santa Barbara, CA

Location longue durée/Long stay rentals

Hello Everyone, I am starting an art program in France in the area of Saint Raphael and Fréjus. I am seeking hosts who have an iterest in having people stay for an extended period of time, one to three months, from September to June. If anyone who has a rental is interested ? Please email me, so I can put you on a reference list to have my clients contact you directly at AirBnB. Thank you ! Lauren

Bonjour!! je commence un programme d'art en France dans la zone (le domaine) de Saint Raphael et Fréjus. Je cherche des hôtes, qui sont l'intérêt pour l'offre du logement aux gens prolongée de temps, un à trois mois, de septembre à juin. Si quelqu'un qui fait intéresser une location pour cette période? Envoyez-moi par email. S'il vous plaît, donc je peux vous mettre dans une liste de référence pour mes clients vous contacter directement à AirBnB  . Merci beaucoup, Lauren

6 Replies 6
Tueykay0
Level 10
Santa Monica, CA

@Lauren460

Hi. I think I understand your post. Are you looking for hosts in California who is willing to be long term hosts? Or are you looking for hosts in Saint Raphael who are looking for long term guests?

I'm offer long-term hosting in Santa Monica, California. Let's get in touch so I can give you my info.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Lauren460

You have chosen a lovely area in France, but St Raphael in particular is a very expensive area of France and one of the most popular resorts for French tourists.

I wouldn't imagine many hosts would be interested in long term bookings because they can make so much more by doing short term lets.

I would suggest you do some market research on the site to short list suitable properties (put one and three months into the search function)  for your guests and then contact these hosts to see if they would be interested in long term rentals.

You can also contact local property management companies to see what they might have on their books.

Thank you for the idea and for the time you took to write this. The program does not run during the summer months ( high season)...

Salut  @Lauren

Je suis nouveau sur la région de St Raphael et vous confirme les propos d'Helen sur le coût élevé des logements.

Mais pendant la basse saison, vous pouvez négocier au près des hôtes.

en France les artistes peuvent faire appel à des mécènes privés ou même public.

Contacter la région PACA ou la Mairie

Frédéric et Marianne
Susan478
Level 2
Morris, NY

I have a different question on the same topic of long-term rentals. The co-worker of a guest who stayed with me for six months wants to rent a room for 3 months, for 3 nights each week. Is there a process for him to book without having to register separately for each three night stay?

Robert6112
Level 1
Saint-Raphaël, France

Hi Lauren

Sorry I missed your Vernissage Exposition last week. I heard it was great. As an established host in Saint Raphael, I thought I had to correct Helen's remarks above. 

Saint Raphael is certainly not the one of the most expensive areas in France. It entirely depends on the level of accommodation one chooses. I offer excellent long term Winter accommodation at very fair prices.     Robert6112Rocks on coast.jpeg

Robert Best