Looking for a Co-host/Cleaning Service in Jersey City, NJ

Emily674
Level 2
Schenevus, NY

Looking for a Co-host/Cleaning Service in Jersey City, NJ

I currently have an Airbnb in Jersey City, NJ. Due to my work schedule, I won't be able to do some of the turnovers. Does anyone know what would be the best option for getting help here and there? Would a co-host or a cleaning service be better? I've had a couple people help me out in the past, but trust issues arose and I needed to let them go before problems occured. What would be the best reliable option?  

I have checked into Properly and TurnoverBNB, but so far haven't had any luck.

Thank you for your help!

6 Replies 6
Tivona0
Level 1
Bayonne, NJ

Hi I currently clean an airbnb in Jersey city and have cleaned many other. You can check out my reviews on tr.co/tivona-r. I would love to assist you. 

Mercedes20
Level 2
Jersey City, NJ

Hello Emily,

I am copying and pasting my ad for cleaning services I have on my Facebook business page for your reference. Please feel free to use us for your Airbnb needs!!! We service Jersey City NJ and the surroundings cities, but mostly Jersey City and Hoboken NJ...

**[solicitation removed inline with - Community Center Guidelines]

Tayler5
Level 2
Wilmington, DE

Hi Emily- Are you still seeking help with your listing ? I have a cleaning company and co- host as well. 

TLipford

I'm looking for someone to co-host a new airbnb in Newark NJ. Fully renovated. Everything is New. Anyone interested?

I am available for co-hosting and cleaning.  I am very familiar with the area.  Please reach out if you need help.

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Thank you,

Susan S.

Michael5547
Level 1
West Hempstead, NY

I'm looking for a Co-host in the Newark NJ area. Fully renovated property.