Looking for a cleaner to help with changeovers in West London

Alex850
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Looking for a cleaner to help with changeovers in West London

Hi!

I manage a couple of AirBnB rooms (separately listed) in Shepherds Bush, West London. I need someone to handle changeovers while I'm away for a few separate short trips - 23rd to 26th March, 30th Mar - 2nd April, 7th-14th April and possibly last week in April. Probably more going forwards. Just need someone to meet guests with keys, change bedding (1 duvet, 1 sheet, 4 pillow cases, fold towels), load washing machine and hang out to dry (quick cycle), some very light and quick cleaning in bathroom and kitchen. No need to commit to all dates unless you want to, and open to discussion on rates etc.

Recommendations welcomed!

Many thanks,

Alex

7 Replies 7
Nicole611
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Alex, have you managed to find a co host? I would love to help you out. I currently co host a few different properties, le me know if you are still looking and how I can contact you.

Nicole

Cristina828
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hello. I know these dates have passed but if you need a cleaner I have some a availability.  Just started up on my own and trying to build a portfolio of clients. Get in touch if you still need someone 

Hi Christina,

Could you private message me.  Need a cleaner in NW london.  Thanks 

Hi Cristina,

I have a small 1 bed on Boadway Market in Hackney and I need cleaning for guests while my cleaner is away. I travel a lot, and I'm possibly looking at replacing my current cleaner with a better and more flexible one.

Please let me know rates, availability etc..asap.

My number is: zero double seven six eight one three seven double two eight.

Thanks

fabio

Hi Christina, 

i need a cleaner in battersea.  Can you pm me pls?

thanks,

boon

Denise585
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello, i am cleaner/co-host based in SW London with plenty of experience please check my profile and for further questions please don't hesistate to contact me.

Denisa