Looking for a co-host in Brooklyn, New York

Arash16
Level 1
New York, NY

Looking for a co-host in Brooklyn, New York

Dear All,

I am looking for a co-host for my one bedroom apartment in Bushwick. I am often away and would love to Air BNB it but it would be much easier with a co-host. 

Anyone who could help me?

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Arash16 

Presumably you have firstly checked you are allowed to let out a whole listing in your area under city regulations for STR?

If so, then I would suggest you ask for recommendations for nearby Superhosts who also co-host. You should take up references and make sure you have a contract cover specifications, activities etc.

Jerald3
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi, I am currently a Super Host on airbnb and co-host a few other properties as well.  If you are still looking please send me a message and a way to contact you!  Thank you!

Lizbeth25
Level 2
New York, NY

Hey there! 

I am part art of a short term rental property company. We help you host while you travel! 

Please take a look at our website, and contact us with any questions.

www.citiporter.com

Whats Up , I am currently a Host For my Airbnb, and Looking to Maximize my time. You can check out my reviews and listings to see how good of a job I do. Including cleaning and all the tasks you have listed, if need be I provide my own linen and Laundry services. Let me know if you are still looking for a co host. Thank you

Hello Arash, 

Here is a company I work for which provides 5-star Airbnb reviews all across the board!**

A bit of insight on what makes Usquire cleaning & hosting services different than others in our line of work. 

•We ensure to provide quality service at the most affordable rates with our frequency service plans ( the more you book, the more you save).

•Usquire specializes in catering a customizable Super Host guest experience for both host and guest alike.

• All staff members are certified and professionally trained Airbnb cleaners with a Usquire 50 point checklist.

•We offer same-day turnover time no matter what.

•Customizable pick-up and laundry drop off.

•Property Management and Co-hosting.

•Usquire is incorporated and security bonded.

Why don't you give us a try? Cleaning would just be one less thing to worry about if you leave it to us.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. You may contact me at the enclosed phone number at your best convenience.

Thank you,
Ana
USQUIRE

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

AnCo
Gabriela549
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi, I am Gabriela Santana an entrepreneur and host/co-host in Airbnb for 5 years. 
I host in Astoria and cohost another one in Manhattan. I have 54 positive reviews ** 98% 5 stars.

I also own a coworking (colleagues . nyc) space in Astoria, so we can meet in my office to show you credentials and background checks.
I am a professional and trustworthy person based on evidence.

I will be happy to be your co-host. **

Gabriela**