Looking for a co-host in Cambridge, UK

Effie5
Level 2
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Looking for a co-host in Cambridge, UK

Hi everyone, I am looking for someone to help me for a couple of months while I get my property sold. Please get in touch and I can share more details. Thank you! 🙂

9 Replies 9

@Effie5

I hope you are well and I wish you luck finding a co-host. You can go here:

https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting

Just follow the instructions and you should be able to find a co host unless none exist in your area. Hope the helps!

Thanks for this. Unfortunately I tried creating a request a number of timesbefore posting here, using different browsers but had no luck. This is really disappointing...

Justyna10
Level 1
Cambridge, GB

Hi Effie, I know you wrote it long time ago but I just seen it now. What kind of help you need if still need? 

Regards Justyna

Izabela24
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi, we are looking for a co-host in Cambridge to take over cleaning, laundry and check in in person of our guests. Anyone interested?  

Hi Izabela , 

did you find a co-host in Cambridge ? I’m also looking for one . If you’ve found one that you can recommend, please let me know.

Thank you.

Unfortunately not. 

Rosemeire5
Level 2
Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil

Hello everyone!  I have experience as a Host and also as a Co host in Italy and Brazil .  I will be available in Cambridge from July, in case you need any help please , get in touch. 

Best wishes 

W20
Level 2
United Kingdom

Hi available to be co-host if still required.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Unlikely as the host posted over three years ago wanting help in Cambridge where you are a Gibraltar based host @W20 🙂

Always good to read the post properly before offering your services.