Looking for a co-host in Flix, Catalonia

Darren235
Level 1
Exeter, United Kingdom

Looking for a co-host in Flix, Catalonia

Hello Potential Co-host,

I am looking for a live in landlord for a rural place with 7 acres of land just north of Flix where we currently run Airbnb in the smaller of two houses and the larger house would provide opportunity for you to live in with the potential of other business expanding ventures. I would ideally be looking for a couple that are self-reliant, mobile, handy with some experience with living off-grid.

The package is negotiable but as an example my current co-host is paying €150 pcm for rent to live in the main house and then take 40% of the income from our Airbnb bookings. They have also been responsible for the water (rain water capture but can run dry now and again), gas and wood and I have paid for the insurance, land taxes, host taxes and the internet.

It would be a partnership and I would help if you have reasonable ideas to move this great opportunity forward. This would be a 6 month contract at first to see how we get on.

Many thanks,

Darren.  

2 Replies 2
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Darren235 from across the miles in Auckland, New Zealand & welcome to ABB CC.

Have you looked through local listings in the location of your homes to see if there may be a reputable person who is already Hosting who may be able to help out?

You could always send an 'Enquiry' through to them to ask if they may be interested in helping out.

It's always good to have another trustworthy local helping out who lives in the area.

All the very best

Central To All Home & Location

Hello Auckland 🙂

Thanks for the heads up, I have made contact with hosts in the past but its a little difficult geographically as we are little dispersed across the area. 

By some sort of coincidence I have a friend who should be cycling past you in the next couple of weeks raising money for Kiwi's 🙂 

Follow her here if interested https://give.everydayhero.com/nz/tour-aotearoa-for-kiwis?fbclid=IwAR00hzYo3xAqyrUvsFFEeV72TE5VUAlGPJ...

Thanks again,

Darren.