Looking for a co-host in Riga-Latvia

Ferdinand20
Level 2
Zürich, Switzerland

Looking for a co-host in Riga-Latvia

Hello,

I have a flat in the old town of Riga which is actually not in use now.

I am considering doing some short-term renting and because i am now abroad, i am looking for a co-host that could look after of it.

The tasks would be:
- to welcome the guests at the check-in.
- to help guests during their stay in case of issues
- to get the space ready (organize the cleaning, restock essential supplies: soap, toilet paper, ... )
About managing bookings and answering to guest inquiries, i already found a person for these tasks.

Let me if you are interested.
18 Replies 18

Hi,

We are a couple already managing 2 of our apartments as a host in central Riga. We are presenty rated as Super hosts as we have provied excellent service to our guests. We can take up you apartment additionaly for a reasonable service charge & can manage all the affairs related to hosting. In case you are interested to discuss then please provide more details about your property like, location, size, apartment condition etc.** in order for us to assess & recommend a valuable proposal.

Regards,

Puneet

**[Sensitive information hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi, can you help to me host my 3 flats on Čaka street? Ilona **.

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

My Latvian wife who is already cohost cud help you out 

Hello! Me and my spouse are also interested in your services. We have a great apartment over in kliversala and would like to rent it out during 2 months during the summer.

Please get back at me at **

thank you!

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi, I am also looking fwrd to rent my apartment in Lund. I was wondering if you got help with co-hosters. If yes, would you mind send me their contact information ?

Thank you!

Hi Puneet,

I am interested in your services. Can you write me an email **.

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Здравствуйте Puneet. У меня 2-х комнатная квартира в Межапарке, которую я сдаю в Air Bbn. Сама в данный момент не в Риге. Нужна помощь - убрать и передать ключи., Когда есть бронь. Сколько будут стоить ваши услуги?

Спасибо, Татьяна 

Diego673
Level 1
Riga, Latvia

Hi to everyone. I'm an Airbnb host with one flat in Riga. I'm interested in menaging other apartments there, so for each of you that need support as a co-host, i'm available at info@n3xtlv.com we can discuss it and meet to see the apartments. Thank you and  Best regads. Diego @Ferdinand20  @Kc29  @Ruslan17  @Michellism0  @Ilona32 

Здравствуйте Диего . У меня 2-х комнатная квартира в Межапарке, которую я сдаю в Air Bbn. Сама в данный момент не в Риге. Нужна помощь - убрать и передать ключи., Когда есть бронь. Сколько будут стоить ваши услуги?

Спасибо, Татьяна 

Sergey74
Level 2
Tönisvorst, Germany

I also have a 2-bedroom apartment to manage in Riga, Panorama Plaza complex, near the Spice mall. would be interested in an offer from a qualified co-host.

We are hosting in Riga alongwith with my Latvian wife. Mostly booked ourselves for a month in 3 days. We have business expertise, interiors and ofcourse we have methods and practices to sell of fully in a short time. We cud co-host other apartments/houses.

Katrīna0
Level 2
Riga, Latvia

Dear Ferdinand,

I would be pleased to assist You in co-hosting in Riga. Freely managing 4 languages (Latvian, Russian, English and French) it would be my pleasure to assist incoming guest in any matter. I have wide experience in 5* hotel managmenet, which means I have good understanding in pleasant atmosphere creation and I provide good co-hosting service, as well.

Let me know, if You are interested. 

Kind regards, 

Katrīna.

Здравствуйте Катерина. У меня 2- х комнатная квартира в Межапарке, которую я сдаю в   Air bbn.  Сама в данный момент не в Риге. Нужна помощь - убрать и передать ключи.,когда есть бронь. Сколько будут стоить ваши услуги?

Спасибо, Татьяна 

Kristine168
Level 2
Brussels, Belgium

Hi there, I’m a super host in Riga and I could offer also to take care of your flat!