Looking for a co-host in Seattle, WA Capitol Hill Downtown

Mark662
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Looking for a co-host in Seattle, WA Capitol Hill Downtown

I have a fully furnished upscale flat on Capitol Hill with views overlooking downtown Seattle and lake union. I am looking for options (co-host or mgmt svs) to help manage it.  Any ideas or info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

4 Replies 4
Cohost1
Level 3
Littleton, CO

Hi Mark,

Would love the opportunity to partner with you on this. Check out our services at Cohost.com/Seattle or give me a ring at 314.681.3391. I can introduce you to our host success manager in Seattle as well.

Trey
Cohost.com
Director of Real Estate & Development
Realtor ® / Broker Associate
ToniMarie0
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hello,   Please let me know if you are in need of a Co-Host.  I have been a co-host (soley responsible) for 7+ properties for the past 2 years and Lisitng Host to 1 property.  I have received 5-Stars across the board. Proving additional marketing and social media outlets to drive additional eyes and book the home solid.   I'm located in North Seattle, with homes in Capitol Hill, Eastlake Union,  Wallingford, Whidbey Island, Leavenworth, and Stanwood.  I have a group of amazing cleaners and handymen on the payroll.   Toni Marie Hart - thart@PacificNWVacations.com

Josephine70
Level 3
Everett, WA

I am a level 2 Superhost. I just started hosting a year  ago and moved up fast. I don’t own a business property management so I have personal touch...I make enough $$$$ for two small rooms in Everett and enough to quit my county job. I take care of my guests and improve my property to be more appealing and more convenient for the guests so they will come back. Most of my guests are visiting guests for meetings and conferences. My rentals are the rooms of my children who are already grown up. My one small room is fully booked until August! The other one, which was a garage (I turned it to a room without money coming out from my pocket) is fully booked from December 2019-June 2020. 

I have 100% reponse rate. And  4.9 positive reviews! My husband and I work together. He is an electrician, can put radio, TV, antennae, Wi-Fi, fiber optics, fix leaking faucets, etc. (He can’t do woodworks though) . We are a team! I do the bookings, email, messaging, responding, listings, marketing, accounting, purchasing, showing of the property, cleaning, hosting, etc...

You can call me directly at fourtwofive, fourfoursix, ninezero, sevenzero. 

Our best values are integrity, reliability, and  we earn respect and keep it! 

Charles380
Level 3
Vancouver, CA

Hi Mark,

Not sure if you have already found a co-host, but we would be more than happy to assist in making hosting hassle-free for you.

HostGenius is a team made up of hosts providing a seamless experience with hosting. We currently assist 100+ happy hosts with great results.

What we handle:

√ 24 Hour guest communication

√ Guest vetting

√ Price optimization 

√ Housekeeping and replenishments 

√ Photography and listing SEO improvements

and a whole lot more!

If you are interested in chatting, give us a shout and we would be more than happy to introduce you to what we do.

Happy hosting!

Best wishes,

Charles at HostGenius Short-let Management Seattle