Looking for a co-host in Woodstock NY

Kath-and-Fede0
Level 1
New York, NY

Looking for a co-host in Woodstock NY

Hi

I'm a host and am in need of support with managing my rental. Just checking basic things. Looking for a co-host in Woodstock NY,

does anyone know where can I find one? Is there a website?

There used to be a feature inside the airbnb platform, but seems to be gone.

Thanks!

Fede

3 Replies 3
Maggie447
Level 2
Oceanside, NY

Hi Kath, wondering if you found anything out about co-hosting. I'm looking for the same in Woodstock, NY. Maybe we can connect, share info, help each other to move forward, as possible. 

Maggie447
Megan764
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Hi Fede,

My name is Megan Stanford, and I am reaching out today to see if you need any assistance with your Airbnb listings. I'll make this short and sweet. I currently work out of Philadelphia. I would be able to assist you with the following areas with your listings:

- Respond to customer inquiries
- Maintain shared calendar
- Schedule cleaners
- Send welcome letters
- Anything you do remotely, I can take over

If you're sick of being glued to your phone or sitting down and managing your Airbnb listing, let me take that weight off of you. If you'd like to have a conversation, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Thank you for spending the time reading this, and if I'm not exactly what you're looking for, I sincerely wish you the best of luck and a Happy 2021!

Best regards,
Megan

Fernando1666
Level 2
Rochester, NY

Hello @Kath-and-Fede0  and @Maggie447  I believe we could help you out, visit our website and let me know if you have any questions! https://www.faemanagement.com/