Looking for a local co-host in Rehoboth Beach, DE

Pamela632
Level 1
Severna Park, MD

Looking for a local co-host in Rehoboth Beach, DE

Hello,

I thought there used to be a way to find local folks interested in co-hosting but I can't seem to find anything. I'm looking for someone during the high season (summer months) that can be available to provide parking pass, pool pass, keys if needed during check in and check out. I want to be able to provide these to guests but I don't want them to walk off, if a guest forgets to leave it. Any info would be great!

Thanks,

Pam

3 Replies 3
Tiffani36
Level 1
Maryland, United States

Hi Pam  @Pamela632 - My husband and I are purchasing a condo with the intent of listing it in Lewes. We aren't local (live outside DC) and are curious about the process of finding a local co-host. Any tips you can provide would be great!

Thanks!

I manage 2 Airbnb properties in Rehoboth Beach. I make sure they are cleaned properly, inspect appliances to make sure everything is working properly. Check bulbs, remote batteries. Water plants, etc. my husband is the handyman and takes care of any issue immediately. I also can shop for new linens, towels, anything to keep it fresh. I expect every guest to have a 5 star experience! Liz  716-712-7282

Liz5107
Level 1
Lewes, DE

I manage 2 Airbnb properties in Rehoboth Beach. I make sure they are cleaned properly, inspect appliances to make sure everything is working properly. Check bulbs, remote batteries. Water plants, etc. my husband is the handyman and takes care of any issue immediately. I also can shop for new linens, towels, anything to keep it fresh. I expect every guest to have a 5 star experience! Liz  716-712-7282