Looking for a location within 20 minutes of IKEA, West Chester, Ohio

Leanne53
Level 1
Plain City, OH

Looking for a location within 20 minutes of IKEA, West Chester, Ohio

Our son will be starting school in January 2018 at Elite Welding Academy in West Chester, Ohio. School runs from January through June. We are looking for a long-term unit for him to stay in.

Ideally, it would be an efficiency or studio; one bedroom, one bathroom, living space, small kitchen. He does not need laundry facilities. Will consider bedroom in a private home.

Our price range/budget for the entire six month time period is @$5,000.

Does anyone know of anything in that area?

Thank you for any advice or assistance!

3 Replies 3

@Leanne53 - the site you are leaving this message is world-wide.  You will have more luck reaching out to the listings that suit your needs in West Chester than blindly posting here. 

Go the listing search function, put in West Chester, filter for studio or one bedroom, entire house, 1 guest, for the dates you need the listing (from xx date to xx date) and the price you want to pay.  Don't forget to factor in sales tax, occupancy tax, and Airbnb fees.  By my rough calculation, somewhere less than $875/mon.  The properties on Airbnb that are available will be returned in your search results. 

Other websites to try: Walkscore.com, Zillow.com, Apartments.com

Good luck.  

Thank you

Rose-and-Paul0
Level 2
Covington, KY

Good Morning - your son has probably found housing by now, but I just discovered the "Community Center".  I live about 35 to 40 minutes from Ikea, but it's a straight shot up 275.  If he hasn't found anything let me know.