Looking for a property manager/Co-host in Southern California Desert region

Luca2141
Level 1
Prangins, Switzerland

Looking for a property manager/Co-host in Southern California Desert region

Hey there!

1st message on this forum, hope this is the right place to post this.

I'm currently building a small house in the California City area (between Lancaster, Barstow and Inyokern, CA, which will a full time airbnb listing.

As I will be travelling around a lot, I'm looking for a property manager/co-host that my guests can contact and meet physically if needed.

Anyone in the area interested in building a partnership with me? Cleaning and laundry will be taken care of by a local cleaning service company.

Thanks a lot!

Luca

5 Replies 5
Tyler452
Level 2
Oceanside, CA

Hey how’s it going! I am on Camp Pendleton in Southern California and looking to Co-Host with my wife! We both have management experience, me in the Marine Corps and her at her old work places. She is always available and can always be relied on, and when i’m off and on weekends i’m going to be working with Co-Hosting as well with her! Would love the chance with you, thank you for your time!

Please contact me .  I also need your help in co hosting a home in the desert.  My email Red727@me.com Thanks.  

Kristie85
Level 2
Hawthorne, CA

Hi there, i am kristie, I'm available as well and will help make it welcoming for your guest. I will go above and beyond. please contact me me so we can chat some more. puggsley88@yahoo.com 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Ad removed

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Nellie46
Level 1
Paso Robles, CA

Hi, I own property & live in California City and will be hosting a small studio soon.  I hosted our home in Paso Robles a few years ago & recently decided to get back into hosting again.  I would be highly interested in co-hosting and get myself back into hosting.   If the home is in California City, I may only be a few miles away from the home where I could meet guests and ensure their stay is satisfactory. 
Contact me here or email me @nelliechavez4@gmail.com