Looking for a property manager in Hastings England

Wendy1171
Level 2
Fort Worth, TX

Looking for a property manager in Hastings England

Hello,

We are own a flat in Hastings England and live in the US.  We are looking for a property manager or a co-host.  Any suggestions on how to find one from afar? Thanks for any help.  

16 Replies 16
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would post on the UK host chat forum on FB @Wendy1171  and ask for recommendations for a local experienced co-host.

Hi there! I'm looking for the same thing - did you find anyone you would recommend? Thanks! 

Hello Luke

Similarly, if you haven't found anyone to help make the most of your Hastings place, then I'd be happy to chat. 

As I mentioned to Wendy, I've recently moved and bring my enthusiasm and 148 5* reviews.

Kind regards

- Jenni

Dante117
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jenni54 We are looking to air bnb our apartment in Hastings and wondered if you may be interested in a discussion.

Hi there @Dante117 

I'm definitely keen to have a discussion. 

My number is **... although Airbnb may remove it.

Thanks

- Jenni

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

They remove it because it's against Airbnb T&C to share personal contact details on their community -  why don't you just message hosts you want to pitch your cohosting services to on their profile  @Jenni54 

Hello Wendy

You may have found a solution by now, but if not, I'd love to help.

I'm a Superhost with 148 5* reviews and have just moved from London to St Leonards and am keen to provide similar services in my new home town.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss how I might be able to be of assistance.

Best wishes

- Jenni

Irina142
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Jeni. I need someone to manage a flat in Hastings. 

My number is **.  Please give me a ring or WhatsApp me.

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Irina

Am so sorry that I just noticed your message. 

Are you sorted for flat management?

I'd call but your contact details were removed by Airbnb.

Let me know how you're placed.

And again, my apologies for the delay.

- Jenni

hi Jenni

similar to this property, i have a flat on Grand Parade overlooking the sea. It's a 2-bed and recently been refurbished. i'm looking to airbnb it full time and want to find a manager to help. If you are interested, can we chat? **. Best. Alex

Robert7322
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hello Jenni

My partner and I are new to Airbnb and we appreciate your involvement. We have a 17th-century annex that could sleep 3 with the use of a good sofabed.

If you are still acting as a co-host could you please give me a call on **.

Thanks Rob Raeleen

Hi Jenni

I've a recently refurbished 2-bed flat on Grand Parade in St Leonards, looking straight out to the sea. I'm keen to find someone to help with airbnb management, and it sounds like you provide these services. Can we chat? **

best

Alex 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Alexander1730 

there's a south-east host group on FB . I would suggest you post there and ask for recommendations for local superhosts who offer cohosting services.

Heather289
Level 4
London, United Kingdom

Good luck with that.  

I have friends with a holiday home in Hastings, and they can't even find a cleaner down there.  Since Brexit, there's no one to do the work. 

They have to clean it themselves now, which they hate, so they're selling it.