Looking for an Airbnb Manager in Seattle

Nicole1181
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Looking for an Airbnb Manager in Seattle

Hi, I'm 7 months pregnant and looking for someone to take over as a manager for my Airbnb property. I'd like to be completely hands off so would need someone that could be self-sufficient with managing guests, cleaners, and handy men and the need arises. 

Let me know if you're interested and let's set up a meeting!

7 Replies 7
Jules99
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Hello!  I would be interested in helping you out, I am Seattle based and have experience managing homes as well as providing excellent service (I’ve worked in high-end retail, boutique membership hotels and for high net-worth individuals).  Feel free to reach out Jules.ba@gmail.com

Hi Jules.  We have 2 units in Magnolia and will reach out as well. Looking for help with them.

-Brant

Hi Brant - we would be more than interested to assist you with your units by making hosting a completely hassle-free experience. 

What we handle:

√ 24 Hour guest communication

√ Guest vetting

√ Price optimization 

√ Housekeeping and replenishments 

√ Photography and listing SEO improvements

and a whole lot more!

If you are interested in chatting, give us a shout and we would be more than happy to introduce you to what we do.

Happy hosting!

Best wishes,

Charles at HostGenius Seattle Management

Hi There,

I would be interested in managing rental homes in the Seattle or Eastside areas. I have managed my own Airbnb rental, very successfully, a few years ago. Unfortunately  the marina where our boat is moored would not allow any further Airbnb guests. I had 5 star reviews from all guests. If you have property, boats or houseboats in the Seattle area and are looking for an experienced host to manage your rentals, make sure all cleaning (including windows, cupboards, fridges, closets) and linens/supplies are in top condition along with area, information and welcome basket please get in touch.

Karen

Hi Karen, if you are interested in managing a property in the Ravenna area of Seattle, please let me know how to contact you. I’m interested in offloading the management responsibilities of our successful AirBNB that we’ve had for 2 years. Thanks, Michelle

Maria3769
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hi ,

I would be interested as I have two Airbnb's myself and own my own cleaning company as well. Let me know I could be reached at mccleaning2015@outlook.com 25 years property management.

Thanks,

Maria

Charles380
Level 3
Vancouver, CA

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for reaching out here! 

We would be more than happy to assist you with your Airbnb while you are away. We are a team dedicated to providing a hassle-free experience while hosting. 

What we will handle:

√ 24 Hour guest communication

√ Guest vetting

√ Price optimization 

√ Housekeeping and replenishments 

√ Photography and listing SEO improvements

and a whole lot more all at the best rate in Seattle!

If you are interested in chatting, give us a shout and we would be more than happy to introduce you to what we do.

Happy hosting!

Best wishes,

Charles at HostGenius Seattle Management