Looking for cohost

Arline85
Level 1
Newark, NJ

Looking for cohost

Hello!

We have two air bnbs in Newark NJ. One of these units is up and running. The other will be soon. We would be willing to discuss a portion of the profits. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this further. 

4 Replies 4

Hello, My name is Shavon Williams and I would love the opportunity to assist with your properties. I have been interested in becoming a part of the Airbnb business for a while now however I just became available full time to dedicate my time to start. I'd be happy to help assist you with your listings. I can be reached via phone or email. 

Phone#: 201-205-3986
Email: swilliams17@saintpeters.edu

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!!

Hello @Arline85 , my name is Chyna and I have always had an interest in becoming a co host with Airbnb to learn more and be able to help others. I am within a close distance to Newark, NJ and this will be an amazing opportunity to be able to help assist you with your business. I am very open to learning more about this amazing opportunity and am willing to answer any questions you may have. My phone number is (646) 331-1518 and you can text me at any time or we can always set up a time to speak over the phone. If that doesn’t work I’m always reachable by email at chynalubin327@gmail.com. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you 🙂

Hello! My name is Nia and I recently discovered the Airbnb co-hosting business and I am very interested in getting into the business. Although I am new to learning about this business I am very eager to learn all aspects and provide any help and support to fellow Airbnb hosts in the business. Hosting can be very overwhelming and I would love the opportunity to be able to step in and provide any help that is needed. I am close to the Newark area and would love to work with you. If you have any questions about me, you can reach me at my email at niajadeam@gmail.com. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you. 

Best Wishes, Nia

Aimee178
Level 1
Manchester, NH

Hi Arlene! I hope you're doing well.

I know this is an older post but I wanted to reach out and start up a conversation about this opportunity.

I currently manage 2 airbnb properties (remotely -- I'm in New Hampshire, both properties are in the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee) and I love doing all of the work that's guest-facing. One property has reached superhost status and the second is on it's way!

I'd love to chat with you more so feel free to email me at aimeelduval@gmail.com.

Best,

Aimee